• Welcome Guest to the new look forum. For more information refer to this thread

Information: Badge Buying Websites

I've just received a whole bundle of badges from 1st Coaley Guides | Home Page this morning! I only placed the order on Friday! Bagpuss was super speedy to get them out to me and they were extremely well packaged!

many sure you all visit her site :)
That could have been a post by me :D I also received some super-speedy badges from Bagpuss today. And they were all perfect, too, no tatty ones amongst them (which I wouldn't have minded at all, by the way - I may have been able to pass them off as my originals if they were!)

Pigeon_Owl

Veteran (100+ posts)
reupdated =]

miss bagpuss you are abit popular eh! maybe you could have a feedback section upp on the site too, because at this rate my first post will be all about you :p

Gemsa

Veteran (100+ posts)
I just received a brilliant order from johnrhoggarth - he emails you very clearly and posts to you speedily - and then apologises for taking a long time!! Overall purchasing probably took 5 days from beginning to end! Items are very much as described, and a good selection!

KatieW

Guide Guider, Nottingham
Staff member
GuiderPlus
I can add to the good things said about John Hoggarth. I've not ordered stuff for a while but he's quick to post and keep updated.

I tend to stick to eBay as I'm mostly after old Handbooks and stuff rather than badges.

Pigeon_Owl

Veteran (100+ posts)
updated again to include katie W (i think thatll be the last review of mr hoggarth ill put up cause weve go so many, but people can keep posting for others)

also the owner of nelb (north east leeds badges) had given me a quote to put about her site, so thats there too :)

StarOwl

Veteran (100+ posts)
It's in the original post,
www.nelb.org.uk - I found this site via 1st Facebook Guide Company, Im currently ordering some badges from the lady who runs the site and shes been very helpful by looking through stock for badges listed as out of stock and sent me scans of the ones shes found so I can double check they are the ones I want.

Mrs Manning (Site Owner) - I sell lots of current badges to guiders (you have to scan your warrant or appointment card to get those – then send me the scan), and I have old out of date guiding badges (and some scout badges) I sell to anybody in the world. I have posted out to Belgium, Hong Kong, USA, Canada and Tahiti

Caz-Owl

Brownie & Guide Leader
I know this thread is a bit old now, but I just wanted to let people know how fantastic Bagpuss's site is! I ordered a load of badges from her late Monday afternoon and they arrived first thing this morning in pristine condition (she even stuck them onto a piece of paper so they didn't get jumbled up in the post). Highly recommended - huge selection of badges and absolutely fantastic service :)

bagpuss

Dursley District Guider & Commissioner
GuiderPlus
I know this thread is a bit old now, but I just wanted to let people know how fantastic Bagpuss's site is! I ordered a load of badges from her late Monday afternoon and they arrived first thing this morning in pristine condition (she even stuck them onto a piece of paper so they didn't get jumbled up in the post). Highly recommended - huge selection of badges and absolutely fantastic service :)
Thank you very much Caz-Owl. We aim to please and all the profits go to our girls in Guiding in some shape, manner or form!

PS It would be really good if the original link could be updated to our new site.