• Welcome Guest to the new look forum. For more information refer to this thread

Batch of adult member/ leader wear for sale / clear out time!

magpie_owl

Veteran (100+ posts)
updated with the things that are gone - Skirt and Hoody left !

So, I've been doing the Kon Marie decluttering to my flat - it is truly magic and I've found all sorts of things I don't need anymore!

I don't think the charity shop will have much luck selling old guiding wear, so putting them on here for anyone who is interested.

From left to right, they are :

Centenary polo, size small, has been worn and washed a lot. Cost : postage only (£2.80)
GONE

Ooooold Jeff Banks polo, size 10 has been worn and washed a lot! Has changed colour from original navy to a washed out "vintage" shade. ;)
Cost : postage only ( £2.80)
GONE

Even older Girl Guides logo T-shirt, dating sometime from the 80s I'm guessing. Label says 38 inches. Is in vintage condition, ie. Washed and worn but no holes etc.
Cost :
SOLD

Old branding Girlguidinguk skirt, size 8.
Good condition, only worn a couple of times.
Cost £2 plus postage (£2.80)

Old branding Girlguidinguk fleece with broken zip. Size 12.
Cost : postage only (£2.80)
GONE

Up to date branding Girlguiding leader hoodie, good condition and only worn a few times. Labelled inside as size 16 but in my opinion more like a size 10. Measures 51cm/20 inches across the chest when measured lying flat.
£10 plus postage (£2.80)

I'm happy to post more than one of them together, or if you're based in London meet up somewhere central and hand them over! :D

Please PM me if interested and we can sort out from there.

Attachments

Last edited: