• Welcome Guest to the new look forum. For more information refer to this thread

Centenary Camp - STARS/CAST badge

I have been asked by the CAST subcamp leader to sell these badges on here. They are £3 each plus postage. All proceeds will go back into Centenary Camp funds.

If you would like any of these badges, please answer the thread rather than pm me, as my inbox is quite full.

People marked in red have paid; marked in green badges have been posted.

snowy.owl 1
victoria 1
Bizilizzie 1

Rigg 2
Elf Owl 2
Linda P 2

charmedone100 1
casoline 2
Figgy 1
penguinloz 2
PartyOwl 2
Cazbly 2
Jenbug 2
CherryRipe 2
Dawn07 1

phoebe123 1
Lydia Rowles 2
jess:) 1
catowl 1
curlywurly 3
Goanna 2
Chamilandu aka Elf owl 1
groovy 1
MsNeonTyra 1
danyvon 2
jaquic81 1
squirrel 2

Attachments

Last edited:

Linda P

Beginner (10+ posts)
I would like two please

thanks

Linda
I have been asked by the CAST subcamp leader to sell these badges on here. They are £3 each plus postage. All proceeds will go back into Centenary Camp funds.

If you would like any of these badges, please answer the thread rather than pm me, as my inbox is quite full.

I find it funny I was unable to order one at camp but theres still loads left! Luckily my friend had ordered two!
We sold out of them in less than 24 hours at camp and very soon after it was decided that more would be ordered, so you should have been able to order. The order has since arrived (last week) and I have been busy getting all orders ready for posting. Still a few to be posted but waiting for postage from subcamp leader. There are about 60 left over to sell on here.

Hope this clarifies the situation for you and my sincere apologies if you were told you could not order one.