• Welcome Guest to the new look forum. For more information refer to this thread

Charnwood 2019 is coming!! :-)

Vanessa (Elf)

Veteran (100+ posts)
GuiderPlus
I have just signed up to go as staff. I am not able to go with my District to Switzerland next year so decided I needed to find a camp to volunteer with.

Looking forward to it.

Vanessa (Elf)

Charnwood Fan

Veteran (100+ posts)
Staff Showcase - Another chance to meet senior members of the Camp Management Team to discuss various roles on offer at Charnwood, at Leicestershire Scouts HQ (Oak Spinney Park, Ratby Lane, Leicester, LE3 3AW), 1st October 2018, 5pm - 8pm.
It's not a requirement to come along in order to join the staff team. Staff Showcase 40683974_1917159785020413_9136896817424760832_n.jpg

Last edited:

Charnwood Fan

Veteran (100+ posts)
Don't know about international tent - but informally people swap other things they have made. My friend from USA was over recently and brought these for my Rainbows to represent Daisy Girl Scouts. WP_20180916_08_32_40_Pro.jpg

Staff Showcase this Saturday - Another chance to meet the Team Managers and discuss the camp with them. With less than 9 months to go until Leicestershire's Scout and Guide International Camp, Charnwood 2019, we are on the lookout for keen volunteers to join the various teams we have. If you have any questions about the roles on offer (or the role you have), the managers will be available to answer them on Saturday 17th November at Leicestershire Scout HQ, Oaks Spinney Park, Ratby Lane, Leicester, LE3 3AQ from 10am - 2pm. Drop in anytime!! If you already know what you'd like to do, not essential to come to the Showcase - sign up at Charnwood International Scout and Guide Camp:)