• Welcome Guest to the new look forum. For more information refer to this thread

Community Action Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

badgemad4

Veteran (100+ posts)
SURVEY LINK REMOVED AS NOW CLOSED!

Please fill in my survey! Previously I had a survey for leaders who have had or currently have members with more severe physical or intellectual disabilities in their unit. After feedback, this is one for leaders with no such experience.

It is anon, and I cannot tell who has filled it in. There are some negative options, I have added them on the off chance that someone may genuinely hold that belief not because I think the worst of others!

Any further feedback is gratefully received.

Thank you in advance.

Last edited by a moderator:

badgemad4

Veteran (100+ posts)
Thank you for the responses so far, I am very grateful! One thing that has come across, this is for leaders who have never had a member of their unit with a more severe physical/intellectual disability, as listed in the covering post. Please only fill in if you are in this situation. If you have had experience there is another survey that I would be thankful if you would fill in, in the place of commenting on every option that there isn't recognition for your experiences!

badgemad4

Veteran (100+ posts)
I would like to add that this survey is now (lo g!) closed and I now have my award! Thank you for those who responded, please do not respond to the survey.

badgemad4

Veteran (100+ posts)
I have had about six people fill this out in the last week. I really appreciate it, but please save your time as the information is no longer being gathered :)

KatieW

Guide Guider, Nottingham
Staff member
GuiderPlus
I've removed the link and closed the thread. I won't delete it as not necessary but you shouldn't get any more replies!

Status
Not open for further replies.