• Welcome Guest to the new look forum. For more information refer to this thread

Question? Community Element Survey - Queen's Guide Award

AlexWilliams

(Newbie)
GuiderPlus
Hi everyone,

I apologise if this is in the wrong place, I am trying to reach as many people as possible!

I am currently working on the Community Service Element of my Queen's Guide Award and I have put together a survey and I was wondering whether it would be possible for people to spend a couple of minutes filling it in please?!

As part of my project I am looking at the decline of Hedgehogs in the UK and what we can do to save them. I am also trying to raise awareness of The Wildlife Trust's Help for Hedgehogs campaign. If you could spend a couple of minutes filling in the survey it would help a lot. If you know of anyone who may be interested in filling it in please forward the link on!

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/LT86NZ5

Thank you it is much appreciated!

Alex

FPG

Veteran (100+ posts)
We see hedgehogs less frequently than "several times a month" ... But still recurrently.

Interesting topic, what else are you doing for your CA element? (Just curious)

AlexWilliams

(Newbie)
GuiderPlus
Hi everyone,

Thank you for your support. :)

I am creating a resource for units to use looking at Hedgehogs and what we can do to help them such as building a wildlife home and a hedgehog tracker to see if you have them in your garden/unit, I have done this survey, research on the topic and visited a hedgehog rescue centre. For my practical element I am going into units to run a session and knitting hedgehogs to raise money for The Wildlife Trust's Help for Hedgehogs campaign. :) Have really enjoyed it!

Alex