• Welcome Guest to the new look forum. For more information refer to this thread

ebay finds (just badges) 2!

Cazbly

Darth Vader (12,500+ posts)
Great.

SN - in response to your query at the end of the last thread........... you were looking at the wrong number!

I think you will find the 12.(whatever) in the midst of the link is the one you are looking for!

Cazbly

Ah - ok, thanks :) I was being dim (nothing new there!). So the badges didn't sell then. Surprise, surprise!
No probs :)
I noticed last year some of the links do seem to get that fault - so I always just copy and paste that number in the middle of the string now without really even thinking about it..... but you can tuck that away as a useful tip for the future (how to defeat ebay 1.1) :)

Cazbly

Ladies, I would like to offer you all a once in a lifetime opportunity.

I have an old promise badge - very worn and with an extremely unique broken pin. You will not find another badge with a pin broken in exactly the same place and in exactly the same way (photograph can be supplied).

Given the uniqueness, I am offering this rare once in a lifetime opportunity here first ............ I obviously would like £100 for this rare and unique item, but am prepared to offer a discount ;)