• Welcome Guest to the new look forum. For more information refer to this thread

ebay finds (just badges) 2!

fenris

fenris
GuiderPlus

Squirrel-Nutkin

The Wicked Witch of the West (15,000+ posts)
cant be worth £200, surely?

yes they are rare now and not many around... but £200????!!!!!????

dreads to think what would your entire collection come to cazbly???? or even my own for that matter and I have no where near as many old badges in it like you do! (and I'd love to have 1910 badge in it!)

Last edited:

Tanyalasagne

Veteran (100+ posts)

as an old antique dealer acquaintance says 'an item is only worth what somebody is prepared to pay for it' :) and bearing in mind some people have much larger budgets than others. I know of people who would think nothing of paying £200 for a pair of jeans - so all things are relative!

fenris

fenris
GuiderPlus

yes they are rare now and not many around... but £200????!!!!!????

dreads to think what would your entire collection come to cazbly???? or even my own for that matter and I have no where near as many old badges in it like you do! (and I'd love to have 1910 badge in it!)
In reality, no - somewhere around the £50 mark would be a more realistic average (by their very nature metal badges are more durable than fabric so tend to be more plentiful) - but it only needs one person who is desperate to own one and willing to pay that price to do so . . .