• Welcome Guest to the new look forum. For more information refer to this thread

Finished Everything!

Just my finals to go. DIssertation and project essay handed in this week, so I guess I'm back to loafing around on here!

jennthedeadfunkyranger

Guide Guider
GuiderPlus
Yay! I remember the feeling of the day I had my final exam (French oral). Then we all descended on the beach to celebrate finishing. And laugh at the French single honours people who had another 3 hour exam the following day that French joint honours didn't have to do.

jennthedeadfunkyranger

Guide Guider
GuiderPlus
We were lucky - ours were due in just after the summer hols, which whilst it meant we spent the summer hols writing it, we didn't have to stress about going to classes and completing other essays etc at the same time. French, Spanish, German and Celtic were hte only departments to do that - everyone else handed theirs in around now. It also meant it was done before we properly started our final year, as we prepared for it in 3rd year when we had slightly less pressure.

katz

Veteran (100+ posts)
Well done. I still have coursework to finish, one due this Friday, one due next Friday (haven't started aghhhh) then one due 1st June!

Lucky you.
I have a piece of coursework to get in on the 20th, with the real presentation for my project that day as well. The practise one was last wednesday.
I then have to have my final project write up in on the 28th, with a german test that day and a german presentation on the 29th.
Then it's just the exams on the 5th, 8th 11th and 12th June.

jennthedeadfunkyranger

Guide Guider
GuiderPlus
Me tooooooooooooooooooooooo!! Finished my placement last week, then this week is a week of doing v little back at uni. Then tomorrow afternoon I walk out of uni a qualified teacher...

Scary thought.