• Welcome Guest to the new look forum. For more information refer to this thread

'Free Being Me', March 21st-23rd

chegea

Beginner (10+ posts)
Good Morning,

I'm attending this event and was just wondering if anyone else was going?
Be nice to chat before next weekend.

chegea

Beginner (10+ posts)
:D yay someone else lol, I got told the other day that at least 90 people are going to be attending.

I'm not arriving till gone 8 due to trains and travelling from Kent.

legallyblonde

Beginner (10+ posts)
Does anyone know if we need to take anything specific with us? Guess it's uniform all weekend?
I signed up for this quite last minute, do you know any specifics as to the plan for the weekend?

chegea

Beginner (10+ posts)
I got an email on Friday with all details and itinerary, I can forward it onto anyone if needed, if you just pm me your address.

chegea

Beginner (10+ posts)
Yes it has taxi numbers, along with with three attachments - programme, consent form and health form.

My train is suppose to arrive at 8.08pm, so I'll need to get a taxi, if anyone else arrives about this time, maybe we could share a taxi?

Kattikit

Regular (50+ posts)
Does anyone know if we need to take anything specific with us? Guess it's uniform all weekend?
I signed up for this quite last minute, do you know any specifics as to the plan for the weekend?
One of the emails I got says: "Please wear clothing that is comfortable and suitable for the activities involved. Guiding wear is not compulsory so please don't feel that you must"

It might be worth contacting 4cast if anyone hasn't got the email with the itinerary etc in it, to make sure you get any further emails :)