• Welcome Guest to the new look forum. For more information refer to this thread

Going away with Licence

Hi I'm probably being really silly but how do I find info on starting the going away scheme. I am a new leader and would really like to take the girls away but do not hold a licence. Can anyone point me in the right direction?
Thanks Suzie


Guide Leader, County Adviser & Div Comm
Here's the link to the pages on the members Area of Girguiding website - you will need to log in to get to it:


Your first port of call should be to speak to your County/Division or District Residential Adviser (assuming there is one!) as they can give you lots of help and advice. Also speak to other leaders in your area to see if you can go along to one of their events to get a feel for it.

Definitely worth doing - the girls love going away!