• Welcome Guest to the new look forum. For more information refer to this thread

Hi to BGIFC Guiders

FionainKL

Happily Guiding with BGIFC
Staff member
GuiderPlus
Hi

I'm in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. We're a newly formed District and we have 2 Rainbows, three Brownies, one Guides, all running out of our International school.

thomsonhj

Guides and Rangers
ok I will post on here as it will be read be the right people hopefully!! I have a guide moving to Saudi in January... we are unsure where in Saudi .. but she would like to continue with Guides she is just about ready to do her BP and is a realy nice girl. we will be sorry to lose her... so who do we contact for her or can someone pm me and I will pass on the details.

yorkie67

Div CA, GIC G, GIC R
GuiderPlus
ok I will post on here as it will be read be the right people hopefully!! I have a guide moving to Saudi in January... we are unsure where in Saudi .. but she would like to continue with Guides she is just about ready to do her BP and is a realy nice girl. we will be sorry to lose her... so who do we contact for her or can someone pm me and I will pass on the details.
If you don't get any results, contact BGIFC in CHQ - they will help you.

FionainKL

Happily Guiding with BGIFC
Staff member
GuiderPlus
According tot he BGIFC website, there is BGIFC is Riyadh. Contact Jane in the BGIFC office, she'll put you in touch.

If you have no luck there, pm me and I'll email the DC in Abu Dhabi, she may know, they're not too far away

Last edited:

Juliee

Veteran (100+ posts)
Hi,
I'm a Brownie leader in Munich. Germany.
We have 2 Brownie units, 3 Guide units and 1 Rainbow.
Is anyone planning on going to the BGIFC Foxlease camp next July ?

lynneviews

Beginner (10+ posts)
I hope as many of you will go as possible. Its always a great camp and the buzz and training for the guiders in the house brilliant!
See you all there!