• Welcome Guest to the new look forum. For more information refer to this thread

How do SS member get involved in programme

RMT

Guide Leader
GuiderPlus
As title says really, how do SS members get involved in the programme?
Guessing being in wales Bron may have some trainings, but I know nothing, we dont have anyone in county that has ever done it so thinking of suggesting to a few of the YL but want to give them some info so they can make the decision.

TracyLA20

Veteran (100+ posts)
You should have a County Coordinator, if not you can contact your Country Coordinator (I know her, she's lovely!) There's also a section in the Member's Area of the Girlguiding UK that has a list of when and where Basic Trainings will be.

RMT

Guide Leader
GuiderPlus
County dont tell us anything would have a clue if we have a coordinator, guessing not has we have nobody who has done the training.

Will have a look on the GGUK site

Trinny

Veteran (100+ posts)
The last I heard of it (and this was a while ago now), there were 2 basic In4mer trainings being held a year, one in the north and one in Newport. As far as I'm aware they haven't run one in Broneirion.
The person to ask would either be your Llais Y Ddraig representatives or, if you know her, Tasha was a bit of a BNOC in In4mer circles (and GG Cymru circles generally!).

x-shiv-x

Beginner (10+ posts)
I am the same came across the program on my own nothing gets fed down, I emailed 4 via the senior section website and booked myself on a course but they were helpful and sent me information about 4 and available training weekends although it has been difficult to book on one as head office don't usually run them its up to the region commissioners/senior section advisers. Not attending one in my county but should be interesting weekend :)