• Welcome Guest to the new look forum. For more information refer to this thread

I hope it wasn't one of you lot

Cathii

Veteran (100+ posts)
I had been sitting on the blue aids badge waiting for it to end for 9 days. It ended today and someone swooped at the last minute ): Oh well life goes on :) ♥x

I had been sitting on the blue aids badge waiting for it to end for 9 days. It ended today and someone swooped at the last minute ): Oh well life goes on :) ♥x
What blue Aids badge was this? Is it the WAGGGS one with a blue border, white in the middle with a red ribbon (or whatever it's meant to be)? I have one of these spare and would gladly swap it for a Centenary badge.

bagpuss

Dursley District Guider & Commissioner
GuiderPlus
Cathii's just discovered that we're selling them for £1 each on our website!

Cathii

Veteran (100+ posts)
What blue Aids badge was this? Is it the WAGGGS one with a blue border, white in the middle with a red ribbon (or whatever it's meant to be)? I have one of these spare and would gladly swap it for a Centenary badge.
Is that the red version? Or the blue version you have. As I'm looking for the red version aswell :) Have promised Bagpuss I'd buy the blue version off of their website :) Thanks anyway ♥x

Is that the red version? Or the blue version you have. As I'm looking for the red version aswell :) Have promised Bagpuss I'd buy the blue version off of their website :) Thanks anyway ♥x
It's the same as Bagpuss has on her website, glad you've found one - didn't know there was a red version though!