• Welcome Guest to the new look forum. For more information refer to this thread

I'm a ... Guider #51

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kangaroot

Veteran (100+ posts)
I'm a guider who's agreed to help out/possibly become LIC for a rainbow unit. Other half is not too happy about that, though it seems for nice reasons. He thinks I spend a lot of time on brownie stuff and doesn't want me to not have any time for myself, nawwwwwwwwwwwww.

Squirrel-Nutkin

The Wicked Witch of the West (15,000+ posts)
kangaroot, little red people are lovely and very rewarding :D

I'm a guider who is very relieved its slightly cooler, just a couple of degrees but it makes all the difference :D

kathrynha

Veteran (100+ posts)
I'm a hot Guider. Just chucked some cold water over my head.
I'm also a Guider with a hyper not-so-little Brownie. She's broken up today, and moving up to a new school in September. How long in to the hols before I hear "I'm bored"?

I'm also a Guider who's thinking about a change. Think I need to give Growly a ring tonight.

growlywench

Veteran (100+ posts)
I'm a hot Guider. Just chucked some cold water over my head.
I'm also a Guider with a hyper not-so-little Brownie. She's broken up today, and moving up to a new school in September. How long in to the hols before I hear "I'm bored"?

I'm also a Guider who's thinking about a change. Think I need to give Growly a ring tonight.
"I'm bored" by about 3pm Monday.

And Growly is going out tonight, but will be around over the weekend :)

growlywench

Veteran (100+ posts)
3pm Monday she'll be in the caravan with my parents, so at least I won't have to hear it :)

Will text before I ring to check it's good time
Niiiiice plot to get rid of the kid!

And okily dokily :)

I'm a very warm Guider who needs to find something to wear to go out in :speechless-004

bramblebush

Veteran (100+ posts)
I'm a guider who's dogs are too hot but the doggy ice pops are not ready for them yet :(

I'm a guider who has felt a bit off colour all day and hopes to perk up tomorrow in time for a morning skewering cubs and beavers at the county day followed by my night shifts

kathrynha

Veteran (100+ posts)
Niiiiice plot to get rid of the kid!
Sun-Tues this week - caravan near malham with my parents
Sun- Tues next weekend - caravan near Whitby with my parents
Fri - Sun after - brownie pack holiday.
Add to that 5 sleepovers at mother-in-laws, I so know how to arrange holiday childcare :)

jellycan

Rainbow Leader
I'm a hungry guider, decided to be really grown up and half fish fingers with a few chips. (It is Friday after all!)
I'm also a happy guider it was my last 5am start for 3 weeks. I've booked the next early shift week off on holiday. Not sure what to do with it yet, seeing my nieces for a least one day of it.

laurad82

assistant guide leader
Staff member
GuiderPlus
I'm a guider who wants to go travelling, back to Europe would be good:)
I'm a guider who has plans for this next summer, but wonders if I can wait that long!

libbyh

Regular (50+ posts)
I'm a Guider who only realised she'd left the last bag of shopping in the car when she couldn't find her can of pimms and lemonade!

jennthedeadfunkyranger

Guide Guider
GuiderPlus
I'm a slowly melting Guider. I wore my work t-shirt to work today thinking it'd be cooler (we can wear what we want, though we do all have a few branded t-shirts) as it's white, but it's hotter than anything else I've worn. Soooo hot!!

Squirrel-Nutkin

The Wicked Witch of the West (15,000+ posts)
I'm a guider thats actually grateful for the 2 or 3 degree drop in temperature that south east now experiencing!!!! (even though still hot its no longer super-hot) there is a breeze and it feels so much more comfortable

RainbowC

Brownie Leader
I'm a guider who wants a text chat with a friend. But Mr a rainbow h my phone tonight, and although I could text her from my ipad, I don't really want him going annoyed by constant buzzing while he's doing a wedding rehearsal, or seeing the list of messages on preview when he looks at it... Might have to Facebook instead. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.