• Welcome Guest to the new look forum. For more information refer to this thread

I'm a ... guider part 60

Batty Owl

Veteran (100+ posts)
I'm a Guider currently without a unit. :( We had to close due to lack of girls and although I have been promised a role somewhere in the Division, it hasn't appeared yet, and it feels very odd not to be actively preparing for next term

Quack

Veteran (100+ posts)
Staff member
GuiderPlus
I'm a Guider hoping that Batty enjoys a little down time and I'm sure the right role will come along soon. There must be plenty of units looking for an extra pair of hands or leaders hoping that someone will step up so they can step back.

Kochanski

Veteran (100+ posts)
Batty, I was a bit glum when I was a redundant Guider listed as 'district Guider', told I would 'float' and cover when people were away but I was never needed. Now I have a thriving Brownie pack of my own. We go all over and do everything and my girls are brilliant. Hang in there!

Quack

Veteran (100+ posts)
Staff member
GuiderPlus
I'm a Guider send lots of hugs to Floss, a dreadful situation to be in but hopefully you have plenty of support around you, medical, family and guiding family. Hope all goes well.