• Welcome Guest to the new look forum. For more information refer to this thread

London bound ladies!

dizzyg

Veteran (100+ posts)
Hello!

I run a small and friendly Brownie unit in South London. We are on the District Line.

I would love some new volunteers! Ideally placed for those going to Roehampton or Wimbledon, but we are on the District Line so easily accessible if you are attending a uni in the centre and are worried about getting around.

Please PM me if you are interested!

xxx

RebeccaBrociek

Beginner (10+ posts)
Hi

I am finishing off my rainbow leader qualification and was wondering whether you know of any rainbows units near you? I have just applied for the royal veterinary college, london so don't know if I can commit yet, but hopefully.

Rebecca

Orly

Veteran (100+ posts)
Hi

I am finishing off my rainbow leader qualification and was wondering whether you know of any rainbows units near you? I have just applied for the royal veterinary college, london so don't know if I can commit yet, but hopefully.

Rebecca
Is this the Royal Veterinary College in North London ? Our County leadership co-ordinator works there. If you PM me your email address, I can put you in touch.