• Welcome Guest to the new look forum. For more information refer to this thread

look wider signing off

maddyfin11

Beginner (10+ posts)
Hoping someone can help - I have been working towards look wider but my ranger unit closed down a few years ago now. Ive kind of just been dawdling along with it and thought I would worry about how it gets signed off once I had finished - I have now finished and I still dont know how I get it signed off.

I am still in contact with my old ranger leader (she is now a brownie leader at the unit I volunteer at) Can she sign it off? Technically other adult leaders are my peers now?

thank you :)

culcheth1

Veteran (100+ posts)
Hoping someone can help - I have been working towards look wider but my ranger unit closed down a few years ago now. Ive kind of just been dawdling along with it and thought I would worry about how it gets signed off once I had finished - I have now finished and I still dont know how I get it signed off.

I am still in contact with my old ranger leader (she is now a brownie leader at the unit I volunteer at) Can she sign it off? Technically other adult leaders are my peers now?

thank you :)
What role do you have on GO? As your District Commissioner she'll be able to sign it off for you