• Welcome Guest to the new look forum. For more information refer to this thread

members

jim

GuiderPlus
noticed the number of members is going up steadily
I do kind of drop hints about this site on another site when i get the chance

:D

nuttymoo

Brownie Guider
Hi

I have mentioned to others about leaving comments about stuff to get other peoples views but I dont think they take me seriously!! But I do know my friend who is non guiding has visited the site just as a visitor not signed in!! and she says it is a really good idea!!!

Thank you!!

And yes I am visiting the site more than I used too!! But it is a good way to let off steam!!!! tehehe!!!

Julie

X nuttymoo X

sliceofrice

Veteran (100+ posts)
i seem to have bouts on here. come on constantly for 3 weeks and then hardly at al for 3 and then constantly again lol. im in a constant one atm, not for long though - two camps coming up in the next two weeks! lol!
xx

raaowdot

Administrator
Staff member
I'm glad you all like the site, we want it to be as useful as possible.
If anyone has any ideas, comments and constructive criticism then please let us know what do think.

We got some ideas in the pipeline at the moment such as the Necker Design Tool, a fundraising program, competitions.

I’m learn a program called Flash at the moment that is used to build interactive websites and games. So if anyone has an idea or some fun games I could create that’s guiding related let me know as it’s better if I create something we’ll all want to play while I’m learning. The most common flash games are shoop-em-ups but I don’t think that would be appropriate, unless it was say a mud fight. It could be called, Get the Scout! Lol. Can’t really think of many others, maybe a guide themed crossword game or Find the Guide. Anything really.

Smartie

Mod and wearer of many hats!!
Staff member
GuiderPlus
My current GiC and the assisstant and everything all seem really impressed. They don't use the site, but are shocked by how i can give them an answer to something so quickly when it takes weeks locally, and how i know about new stuff before they find out at district level!

woodyowl

Forum Mod, Guide GIC, Rainbow GIC,
Staff member
GuiderPlus
but without out all time time and effort raaowdot, and dizzybint have put in we'd not have this great site.
Welldone and thanks

Hilzo42

Guide Leader (GiC) & Forum Mod!
Staff member
GuiderPlus
Absolutely. The fact that you have not just started up one site but two as well!
So a massive thanks!

jayjaysmum

Veteran (100+ posts)
Went on the guiding website yesterday and there was a quetionaire about internet use, did I like gguk site, the message board, what was my fav. website etc.
So naturally I put down this one, said the message board was not much good and recommended they look at this to see how usefull a guiding forum can be!

Smartie

Mod and wearer of many hats!!
Staff member
GuiderPlus
Jayjay's mum - i did that questionnaire and put down the same thing! Leets see if they take any notice or mention it anywhere in the future.