• Welcome Guest to the new look forum. For more information refer to this thread

Moved to Leeds, Headingley.

Hello,

I've just moved to the Headingley area in Leeds for Uni and are look at new units to join/help out.

I'm currently completing my 4 modules of the ALQ for the senior section, where I only have a few more things to sign off.

I've had experience in Rainbows, Guides and Senior Section. I would also like to complete my module 1 for Rainbows and Guides in the near future.

Leeds Beckett University.

Hello,

I'm starting my studies at Leeds Beckett Uni next week. I'm based at Headingley Campus. Just wondering of there is anyone who is also passionate about Guiding?!?

And does anyone know if we have a SSAGO at Beckett?
I would also like to complete my Queens guides award and start the DofE programme.

P.s I'm a leader in training for the Senior Section, also helps out at Guides and Rainbows. But now looking for new units to join in the area.

Steph xx

culcheth1

Veteran (100+ posts)
You need to register via Join Us, using the moving house option and then enter your Membership number where prompted and you'll be contacted about volunteering in your new area

shutterbug

Veteran (100+ posts)
I think the ssago unit is based at Leeds uni but I am sure it is open to folks from Leeds Beckett as well.

If you are on Facebook look up the Leeds county they have quite an active group

Welcome to Leeds!

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk 2

Brown9

Veteran (100+ posts)
Look on join us my sister was in Leeds Uni quite a few years ago but helped with a unit near Headingly Guiding is very active in Leeds and were also very welcoming.