• Welcome Guest to the new look forum. For more information refer to this thread

No longer In4mers

badgemad4

Veteran (100+ posts)
I'm not aware of any others as yet... Hope to find out more tomorrow at the open PM...! Are you planning to come?
No, sorry I wasnt able to get home in time to be able to get the bus that would be able to take me. I hope it went well though!

Wren

Mod
Staff member
GuiderPlus
No, sorry I wasnt able to get home in time to be able to get the bus that would be able to take me. I hope it went well though!
We'll be in your area soon enough! Do you know of anywhere suitable around the Dyhram District that would be suitable to hold a similar event?

jennthedeadfunkyranger

Guide Guider
GuiderPlus
Just saw this stuff.

Personaly i feel like i has gone back 10 years to when it was vibe! I know most people wioll not remember this but it was a program that got started by the UN in partnership with guiding about girls rights that latter got develped in to 4. At that time the trainers were peer educators.
Was that a local name? As I was in one of the pilot peer ed groups too, and we had a different name.

badgemad4

Veteran (100+ posts)
We'll be in your area soon enough! Do you know of anywhere suitable around the Dyhram District that would be suitable to hold a similar event?
One of the village halls or the scout hut. I dont think there are that many YL in our district, I only know of three including myself and in under a month I will be 18. But there may be others that I dont know of.......

I hadn't heard about the rebrand either, will be doing my training next year (just missed this year's NW one!) and the form I used still had 'In4mers' on it.. Quite pleased by the new badge, especially with trefoil inclusion! :)