• Welcome Guest to the new look forum. For more information refer to this thread

old Guide badges

brownowl-21

Beginner (10+ posts)
Hi
I was just wondering if anyone has any old Guide badges (the small circular ones from the 1980's with Girl Guides on them) for sale. I am trying to purchase the badges I earned as a guide for my camp blanket. I do not know the names of all the badges now but have a picture. There were interest badges and various others. If anyone has any I would be really grateful and could send you a list/ pictures. I am looking on ebay but am not on Facebook. I have also looked at Bagpuss' site and think I can get some from there.

If anyone is able to help I would be really grateful and am obviously happy to pay for the badges!

Thank you.

Lynz

Veteran (100+ posts)
I don't have any spare badges I'm afraid, but if you can stick a picture on here then I'm sure we can help you identify the badges, and finding them on ebay might be easier if you know the right names to search for!

Quack

Veteran (100+ posts)
Staff member
GuiderPlus
I know I have a few knocking around but probably only the 'popular' ones... photo's or a list would help.

Quack

Veteran (100+ posts)
Staff member
GuiderPlus
Have now found our old stock....quite a variety there so if you could let me know what you are after and I'll see what I can do.