• Welcome Guest to the new look forum. For more information refer to this thread

Chat: Post G2G8

Smartie

Mod and wearer of many hats!!
Staff member
GuiderPlus
That we are! We will be home weds night, but han is going to be away even longer than us I think!

jellycan

Rainbow Leader
Well just to let you know that I managed to get to work on time this morning, really didn't want to get up despite have just about a full nights sleep.

ElfOwl

Veteran (100+ posts)
Last of the washing is about to be brought in (sleeping bag), all the rest is washed, dry and put away. The cat cleimed my necker and lanyard last night 'cos I left it on the bed ane she just had to sleep on it. They are now on the hanger. Feeling a bit more organised. Will upload all my piccies later and put them on fb for you all to see.

Osprey

Veteran (100+ posts)
I got home at about 11 o'clock this morning. Was realy hard to get out of bed this morning. Aparently i fell asleep as son as my head it the pillow. However it doesnt feel like i have been asleep at all....I am so tired!!

kes120

Veteran (100+ posts)
GuiderPlus
i'm so tired today! nearly fell asleep in my free today. Think it'll take me a while to sew all my swaps onto my camp blenk too!

Wren

Mod
Staff member
GuiderPlus
I almost fell asleep in my training today. It was very difficult to pay attention to the man from vodafone running through 80 slides - death by powerpoint in action :S

Osprey

Veteran (100+ posts)
Photos now on fb, mainly all the adventure course and a few of the campfire. Osprey has already spotted them but for the rest of you they are here https://www.facebook.com/media/set/...t=a.10150336428872685.346964.627782684&type=1 If you can't see them let me know as I am not quite sure what permission the album has. Apologies to those with a very unflattering piccy.
Not that i went through tagging people at all!!

Hugs to all those who are feeling sleepy, i know the feeling well, and i hope it goes before i go kayaking tomorrow!!

snowy91

Fully warranted Brownie Guider
well work today was interesting i was half asleep for most of it! hope tomorrow is better at uni lol!

o and i think i spoke too soon about not being ill.....my throat has now decided to hurt and i defo can feel a cold coming :(

Storm Owl

Guider - Girl Guides of Canada

Smartie

Mod and wearer of many hats!!
Staff member
GuiderPlus
I have two by my eye, two behind my ears, two on my leg and two on my elbow. Obviously bitten in pairs!