• Welcome Guest to the new look forum. For more information refer to this thread

question about guide law?

Nneave

Rainbow Guider
Hey Yzz.

I'm glad you're keeping Darcy.

Did you get any support at college?

Hope you are feeling a bit stronger today. ((hugs))

yzz

Veteran (100+ posts)
The vet won't appect proof of income support only want look at counail tax bill at new rules for pdsa won't expect bank stement.
Now I went get eight chocolate bar local shop cost £4.07 now going supermarket where can five chocolaate for 99p use free bus pass get them.
Food is high hear mummoad same food £45 last year now £75 no wonder cat and dog going kennel people can't afford keep them. I even had canel my Disneyland paris holdiay as could not aford pet sitter four day £35 per day noughting for going have get part time job be able keep Darcy but worry might lost income support and college say going find way won't happon. I look newspaper most want NVQ3 not NVQ2 even crouse at college now NVQ3 mum put in sumber college do learn Engish not sign laugauge as be told markton sign lauger won't be alow in college at movmentso sign lauge learn school and basic sign lauage in red cross was waste time. oh well life carry on well missing browines guides day I had fun dream pray to God ask what could do help browines not close down and same with Rainbow It start be become unit-helper of browines guides and Rainbow guides then become assit-guider and pass leadership( I wish) and start run specail Rainbow and browines guides and said guider promies in front ofrainbow and browines and got all rainbow and browines in cricle and Rainbow sing there song and browines guides sing browines bell and had Rainbow chat and pow waw chat with browines and browines going sixer with one young leader make do some work lol and rainbow go with unit-helper make mother day card then call Rainbow and bowines again sit on floor in cicle and sing camp song tell listern trainer leader and young leader door go because one parent come early unit-helper sign door because know not righ time speek and another week take browines and Rainbow to local park one parewnt mood did do lost point why rainbow and browines guides do tresue hut another week Rainbow alwon wear necker chose pick and white necker and browines chose yellow and browines have new flag and Rainbow alwon go on day trip 25 birthday party and all go Inonbridge and four school bus fall rainbow thank goodnes unit-helper and young leader because worry about chocker told rainbow take necker wear old rainbow guide uniform green over new rainbow guide can put necker back on when school bus stop.If school bus fit small bridge. Then Rainbow had sleepover and browines all so had sleepover word out at good leader no what leve my unit so when another guider who join our unit was young leader in unit i run become caption of guider she only 18 it took me 38 become guider and guide had new flag and browines and guide go on parda dull part of going to church give browines and guides and young leader chose going on parda. Then Rainbow princess party browines pack holiday and guide going camp in patrol and when I turn 65 had leave guider jon tefoild guild so goodbye but parent complaiment end up stay till 85 year helping guiding then wake up 2pm on sunday rofl.I would call from God for me help browines guides?

yzz

Veteran (100+ posts)
I feel time for student of unit-helper and guider had break over sumber holiday what do you think?

bryony

Guide and Ranger Guider
Staff member
GuiderPlus
I'm glad to hear you have some good news yzz - you sound like you have had a hard time lately.

I hope things do start looking up for you.

yzz

Veteran (100+ posts)
When feel more confidence going do guider leadship crouse why can help for traiiner for leadership crouse?

Claratrix

Veteran (100+ posts)
*hugs*
Are there different offices in charge of different things? Sometimes it is easier to go directly to the people who can sort things out, than to have to wait for a message to get there from the main office.
I would also badger them so that they don't forget about you.

Your dream about having a rainbow and brownie group sounds lovely. I know that i would love to get my warrent and be able to lead my guides properly.

yzz

Veteran (100+ posts)
I ask question about browines guide law and guide law and about Ranger guides As I been browne Guide,Girl guide, Ranger Guide and unit-helper I move way up Rank from Browne Guide but have question about promies for e.g Think other before yourself does good turn everday you give you seat up to old lady and driver make get off bus today selfshire world then you late for college going therm park this week got outside 9am but if seat old lady going mis coach not waiting for me at day have selfshire so don't coach only no choice but next hassel go public transport yo get there should said not going then won't worry but too late if miss coach i miss it.
I just go soup kitchen back home.
I might £1.40 for no seat get to coach.
never mind about worry till wednesday
I find today world is rude and no maner this what happon in our college also find where use live the three school was fight on bus I should got Eddie but trap 330pm bus till 6pm at was no 6 bus driver said you can't compion you got bus pass pour eddie was in crate from 930-6pm at dispoint I did not go college at week and look after Eddie.
Now rehome Eddie I feel broken promies as said never leve him and I did I feel broken guide promies by rehome Eddie yet keep Darcy so why do feel awful but next year going do leadership crouse with child care crouse. How do college and uni do they crouse and leadership crouse for guiding?

yzz

Veteran (100+ posts)
I think did guide promies of help other or maybe not mother went work at local college. After came walk the dog set freeview under know mother left gas on not light look at guide historys whistle in ear and check cook and there was on same flams with out be light turn off to dot open the window and doors it wasn't for Darcy barking told my brother mother left gas on again he just fall sleep again at teenage for you. hope have turn off right this way do want return back to college because mum leave gas on because streo of work and familying she want become foster care think going help mother with one. so did help other today or not?

yzz

Veteran (100+ posts)
good day with out and bay day with freeview and tv let start off with good news going become furture leader for browines guides or rainbow guides but only can do one unit wish could do both so got decde between Rainbow guides or browines guides don't which go for yet?
today went to local pub have meal out and have great times but my brother said his g/f want darcy back and said miss Eddie then said to me Eddie got run over and dead (my dogs) but didn't believe him " you joking" I want see eddie but is dead or not wish there some where could tell wish could toach with eddie new owners found out truff begain wish never rehome Eddie now upset with myself want if dead why wasn't I told? Is my dog Eddie die don't think could carry on study need find out awners do these question and question to guide promies as well think first things do is pray to god and talk to my gardin angels can puppy at got run over live again? I keep asking when going see Eddie keep put off day trip to disneyland paris, many more day outing going pictures soon but not going enjoy the films as be worry first son EDDIE (was my dog) is life or is dead wish never rehome him now.

yzz

Veteran (100+ posts)
I rehome Eddie because was too busy with college and rainbow guides as unit-helper it going bre hard return back to rainbow guides when Eddie birthday 9 septembers and college he would be 2 years old even brought him birthday card it realy hard too keep the guide promies at college and rainbow at day and browines guides promies my nomal guider leader don't know about it this as on holiday and new guider for two weeks in unit new guider feeling underhappy wonder what have happy to Eddie know he was my dog but treat as my son and darcy another one dogs as my daughter and mother and son did not great longs yes Darcy was Eddie mother too.well going pray god find awners ask god keep me strong to help other rainbow guides deel with prombles at college at be cope up.Coolelge want me have work with browines guides as part off work experion but don't see at going happon do you?

yzz

Veteran (100+ posts)
I feel let down by college this team put in group with Austim and new girl hot vote as student rep because she was cleaver them me now hate college don't want carry on want enrolled all girl college wose still got bullly person in group so speeking to crouse leader and your Tutor don't work Just feel dyspraxia havn't got voice anymore and going find very hard obey one guides laws A guides self-contral all going lost temper again like did last term. Realy do enjoy helping rainbow guides but how can help browines guides and Rainbow guides together?Can help brownies guides as well helping the browines guides?

yzz

Veteran (100+ posts)
THIS HARD TO SAY and not happy at college they person at college at done awful things to me and my friends but once my friends find out dyspraxia done awful mean trick as well first promble this person is boy and trip up over fireexit trip me up on stair on way to health and safety left and trip me up in town at one promble told teacher college is leave the college soon. second promble got lock in toliet ask friends get help walk off leave me byself in toliet with no help but our student rep want all dyspraxia and austim be expelled from college if don't get want our group be go out fase to work put sign out say not want dyspraxia and austim ask me join them I said NO ask me way told them got dyspraxia now my friends not true friends realy upset want withdrawn from next step crouse BECAUSE of prombles college but mean won't be quaffion for child care worse things these four friends going do child care crouse with me for another two year and worry if find out austim want be expelled from college so what I am do? how can guide promies help me difficult promble? even got brusie on left ege where fall on ramp by this austim person. wose zlll TEACHER tell use off NEVER HIM.I think withdrawn from college if promble don't get sort out.I find very hard keep guide promies at movment.

yzz

Veteran (100+ posts)
I done some stuped today I had idea cretre online guides picturebook on website end up with fourwebsite think not working so now rename onewebsite rangerguidespicturebook and what do with other two website work out for now only creatre onesite got four instead lol. I little frucation found income support go down not sure what do about it because dog look after going down from £90 to £50 per week this go hards part promies now when anythings go up realy could go up. I decide do math parttime crouse and math and Engish crouse and spell crouse if go cretre website need get spelling right I want do Digital photo and Pottty crouse both cost £5 each only can chose one not sure what chose because like both.

welshgirl

Veteran (100+ posts)
GuiderPlus
Hello. It's hard choosing which course you would like to do. Both Digital Photography and Pottery sound like fun. Sometimes a course is cheap, but you could end up spending a lot of extra money on materials. What else would you have to pay out for with pottery - is it clay? What do you need to pay for if you did digital photography? Do you need to pay a lot of money for printing your photos? Perhaps you could do one course now and one later in the year.

yzz

Veteran (100+ posts)
If wan't for money both crouse would do both crouse but think best do one crouse as got make room next year do trainer leadership next year if confidence enought because want become furture brown owl.

yzz

Veteran (100+ posts)
I have decde do three crouse marth,engish and Pottery Did you know those been help the rainbow guides there income support go down from £90 to £50 at end febary think at wrong. I can see few unit-helper leaving.

ker-stee

SGP Enthusiast
GuiderPlus
I can't believe that, surely you should get more as you are helping the community!
But pottery sounds fun, you may be able to shw the rainbows!