• Welcome Guest to the new look forum. For more information refer to this thread

Information: Reading Monopoly Run

Loopy

Veteran (100+ posts)
Hi to all in Berkshire!

Girlguiding Royal Berkshire is hosting a Reading Monopoly Run Challenge on Saturday 28th September!

Teams of members of The Senior Section, Guides aged 13+, Adult Leaders (all ages) and Trefoil Guild (or any combination of those) are all welcome!

Please see the attached fliers for more information and to apply. (There is a separate flier for Guides/TSS and Adults).

Should be a great event, so get your team together and apply by 20th July! :)

At the moment this is only open to teams from within County, but if you're outside Berkshire and would like to join please pm me to let me know so that I can contact you if the organisers decide to extend it.

Attachments

Hi Loopy
Put a couple of forms and a cheque in the post to you on Saturday. (me and a guide) if you want me to help out just let me know!

Kate

*gwen*

GIC Guide/SS
GuiderPlus
I have given this event one last push to try to encourage some of the older guides/SS girls to take part, but it is proving quite hard now they are on summer holiday. If no luck will just send in my own application. Think it will be a fab event :D

Loopy

Veteran (100+ posts)
Thanks for the offer of help Kate, I'll be in touch if we need a hand :)

Ah, that's a shame Emmaluvseyore!

Keep trying Gwen, would be great if you could get a team together! If not come on your own and we'll team you up with others!

The deadline is being extended to 19th September, so there's still plenty of time for everyone to get the forms in :)

*gwen*

GIC Guide/SS
GuiderPlus
Keep trying Gwen, would be great if you could get a team together! If not come on your own and we'll team you up with others!

The deadline is being extended to 19th September, so there's still plenty of time for everyone to get the forms in :)
I defiantly will be coming with or without a team. September is a better deadline :D

Bluebird10

Veteran (100+ posts)
Loopy I never saw the flyer come out. I knew it was happening & the date is in my diary. I might try & do this more as a social event for leaders in my district.
Hope I'm not too late :)

Loopy

Veteran (100+ posts)
Loopy I never saw the flyer come out. I knew it was happening & the date is in my diary. I might try & do this more as a social event for leaders in my district.
Hope I'm not too late :)
Not too late Bluebird, just send off the form attached to flier :)

*gwen*

GIC Guide/SS
GuiderPlus
I didnt manage to get any of the girls from the unit (not helped by a lot of them being out on their DofE Assement) but I am coming along to Join a Team.

Looking forward to it.