• Welcome Guest to the new look forum. For more information refer to this thread
Remember, Remember..the Firework Challenge

Resource Remember, Remember..the Firework Challenge v2

No permission to download

embly

Beginner (10+ posts)
Badge Update: I have been totally overwhelmed by the response to our badge! All paid orders I have received so far have been posted, or are waiting to go out this week. I've also received emails and messages from so many people saying that they have posted their forms or asking to have badges put by for them, that we now have very few of our original batch of badges left. Another batch has already been ordered, so if you are wanting to do this challenge and have not yet ordered them or contacted me to reserve them, the badges will still be available, but there will be a slight delay in getting them out to you. They are due to come to me at the end of September/very beginning of October so the badges will still be out to people in time for November 5th ✨ I will make sure I contact everybody who will be getting badges from the 2nd batch individually, so you know when to expect them.
Thank you all so much for your interest in our badge! ☺

embly

Beginner (10+ posts)
Hi Helen, yes we still have badges available from the second batch. If you send me your details by email (my email address is in the pack) I will earmark them for you :)

embly

Beginner (10+ posts)
**** Another Availability Update - October 5th 2017 ****

I am reordering a batch of these again today. However, they will not be with me until the very start of November, so they will most probably not make it out to people until AFTER November 5th. Obviously I will get them out to people as soon as I possibly can, but I would like people to be aware before ordering.

Any orders that I have already received (up until today - I have not had today's post delivered yet), and any requests I have had to reserve them for people have already been counted in to the previous batches - I have sent emails or facebook PMs to everyone I have badges allocated for.

Thank you all so much for supporting our challenge badge!! ✨

embly

Beginner (10+ posts)
**** Yet Another Availability Update - October 19th 2017 ****

Any badges requested from today onwards will be send out in mid-November, as I have had to reorder another batch.

Any requests I have already had to reserve them for people have been counted in to the previous batches - I have sent emails or facebook PMs to everyone I have badges allocated for.

embly

Beginner (10+ posts)
Hi, am I too late to order badges?
Hi Morven,
Just saw your message when I logged in to post the update. You can still order badges but they will be posted out in mid November. If this timing is ok, let me know how many you will need and I will earmark them for you :)

MorvenAC

Beginner (10+ posts)
Hi Morven,
Just saw your message when I logged in to post the update. You can still order badges but they will be posted out in mid November. If this timing is ok, let me know how many you will need and I will earmark them for you :)
Hi, yes please I would like to order 30, I will post the order form and cheque tomorrow, thank you. Morven (1st Connel Brownies).