• Welcome Guest to the new look forum. For more information refer to this thread
Roald Dahl Challenge Badge - Great Fun, brillant idea for a holiday or camp

Resource Roald Dahl Challenge Badge - Great Fun, brillant idea for a holiday or camp 2016-02-28

No permission to download
Hi Julie
My girls have suggested this theme for their sleepover is there a challenge pack I can look over to see if it will be suitable? Would you have 20 badges available? How much are they etc??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

julieforrest

Veteran (100+ posts)
Hi
Sorry for not getting back... I've been on holiday!! Yes we still have badges available. Badges£1 each and postage £1 for the total order so for 20 badges cost £21. Sorry again

Hi Julie
Have been emailing the contact given in the challenge without success but so pleased these badges are still available as our camp theme in Sept is Roald Dahl as chosen by our Brownies. I would like to order 25. Please confirm who cheque should be made out to and where to send.
Many thanks

julieforrest

Veteran (100+ posts)
Hi sorry about that... Yes badges still available. Cheque payable to 1st tinto & medwyn guides send to 8 balmoral crescent westend carnwath Lanarkshire ml11 8rx. Thanks for your interest Julie

julieforrest

Veteran (100+ posts)
Yes you can . I now sell them for my newish unit, so please make cheque payable to 1st Tinto & Medwyn Guides ( address is the same). Thanks you for your interest. Julie