• Welcome Guest to the new look forum. For more information refer to this thread

Scottish G2G 2012!

What weekend in MARCH 2012 would you like the G2G?

• Total voters
There is sooooo many of you coming from aberdeen why dont you guys hold a mini g2g this year! Especially as you dont all know each other? I know it's a trek for me to go for a day but you are already there! I'm sure there is about 6 or 7 of you x

chopperchick

Veteran (100+ posts)
Staff member
GuiderPlus
I suppose I could have my arm twisted! If you're not doing anything on the 29th April then you're all welcome in Ellon for our quiz night ........ otherwise we could organise something better ourselves!

mazi159

Assistant Guide Guider
I suppose I could have my arm twisted! If you're not doing anything on the 29th April then you're all welcome in Ellon for our quiz night ........ otherwise we could organise something better ourselves!
If I could find some transport to Ellon I would come and support you

scotchmi5t

Veteran (100+ posts)
There is sooooo many of you coming from aberdeen why dont you guys hold a mini g2g this year! Especially as you dont all know each other? I know it's a trek for me to go for a day but you are already there! I'm sure there is about 6 or 7 of you x
On the other thread there's talk of a whisky trail G2G! :)

scotchmi5t

Veteran (100+ posts)
We could have a look!

How many of us will be coming down? I think we might have to book it in the office for a group!
I think...correct me if I'm wrong as this is based on what people have posted above:

Me
Mazi
Little Pixie Owl
Chopperchick
Northeast quine
Jendy0
and possibly Milly?

So that's 7?

They do a thing that is cheaper the more of you that travel some friend thing, I think its if 4 of you travel 1 goes for free! so pay for 3 get 1 free! I could be wrong but they did do that! x

scotchmi5t

Veteran (100+ posts)
Just had a quick look on Scotrail....there are group discounts for parties of 3 or 4 people, so we could maybe do one group of 3 and one group of 4. Its called Friends Fare.

Based on a group of 4, between Aberdeen and Edinburgh, you only pay £11.25 per person, total cost £45. So ideally for both fares to be the same, we need another person to make two groups of 4!