• Welcome Guest to the new look forum. For more information refer to this thread

Scottish G2G 2012!

What weekend in MARCH 2012 would you like the G2G?

• Total voters

Cazbly

Darth Vader (12,500+ posts)
If I was interested I can catch the train and takes me about up to between 5 and 5.30 hours! Can get a train from Hudds via York then Edinburgh or Wakefield to Edinburgh! And I'll be hoping I'll have a new railcard too!! (I get mine through Armed Forces at the moment but only got till Aug 2012 as hubby's out of the RAF!)
I was thinking of terrorising motorways if I am able to go.

Kingfisher*

Veteran (100+ posts)
I really want to come to this and it would be my first G2G :)
If i do come, I'll probably drive up and would be coming from Edinburgh area so could give people lifts if it helps.
And i'd def be up for a mini get together if one's going ahead.

Just that the weekend will be the 9th-11th March. I can't book The place in Dundee until January and that is only if a dundee unit hasn't already booked it! If there is anyone in dundee on here would like to try and get it for us please do! Dont know why they are like that ive never heard of them doing anything like that before most places are just happy to have a booking!
I'm due the baby in 6 weeks so I'm a bit more worried about that at the moment so I'm afraid patience will need to be had my peeps. It is 9 months away so plenty of time :) .

Jane Thin

Veteran (100+ posts)
Just that the weekend will be the 9th-11th March. I can't book The place in Dundee until January and that is only if a dundee unit hasn't already booked it! If there is anyone in dundee on here would like to try and get it for us please do! Dont know why they are like that ive never heard of them doing anything like that before most places are just happy to have a booking!
I'm due the baby in 6 weeks so I'm a bit more worried about that at the moment so I'm afraid patience will need to be had my peeps. It is 9 months away so plenty of time :) .
:) Baby arrived yet?????
Update required (on baby NOT on G2G!!) :)

chopperchick

Veteran (100+ posts)
Staff member
GuiderPlus
I don't think Madmonkey's been too active on here recently - probably because she had a little pink arrival ........

I was trying to find her last post - she did post somewhere with details & pics!