• Welcome Guest to the new look forum. For more information refer to this thread

University Research Questionnaire

Jade T-dar

Regular (50+ posts)
This survey is now closed, thank you to everyone who took part :)

Hello Everyone,

Pretty please could you help me with some university research? This questionnaire only takes five minutes to complete. I would really appreciate it. Please encourage others to complete it too :).

http://tolu.na/XRPQxk

Thank you :)

Last edited:

chopperchick

Veteran (100+ posts)
Staff member
GuiderPlus
Tried - but you want folk from a different geographic region that I'm in :)

You might want to see if you can order the questions or responses differently - it doesn't like me because of where I live, but that was about the fifth question asked.

fenris

fenris
GuiderPlus
I had problems with the last page because I haven't had any contact with medical professionals during the last 12 months, it didn't want to accept that.

Jane267

Regular (50+ posts)
tried to do it nut gave up at profession question as I don't know the answer. I don't think vicar fits any of your options!

Jade T-dar

Regular (50+ posts)
Thank you everyone who managed to complete it. If you are struggling with the employment page, I think that there is an 'Other' option as it would be impossible to include every possible occupation. In regards, to geographic regions and contact with medical professionals I don't think there's much I can do! :) I'm still looking for a few more responses, so if you know anyone who will happily give it a go, please encourage them (more men if possible).

Thank you all so much, I knew I could count on you to help :)

Trinny

Veteran (100+ posts)
I think there should be an n/a column on the 60% page as I have no desire or need to discuss my "feelings or emotions" with my doctor and I have no feelings of uncertainty.