• Welcome Guest to the new look forum. For more information refer to this thread

Information: Volunteers for Magic and Mayhem!

browniebeth

Brownie Leader
Staff member
GuiderPlus
On the 13th-14th June, 3 of Girlguiding's TACs will be hosting their first large-scale event for Rainbows and Brownies, Magic and Mayhem! Girls will be able to take on circus skills, adventurous activities and magic tricks in a fantastic Big Top themed event.

It's not too late to get involved and volunteer at Magic and Mayhem, at Girlguiding's TAC's Waddow Hall, Blackland Farm and Foxlease! We're particularly looking for volunteers at Waddow Hall, those willing helpers who are not going to the Big Gig in Sheffield.

Please get in touch if you can help out. The more the merrier. All we ask is that you are a girlguiding adult member with a DBS. :)

Please pass this on, especially if you are in an area local to one of the host TACs. There's more information on the members' area, if you click on "What's Happening?" then "Volunteering Opportunities".

Lilybex

Veteran (100+ posts)
Has this been circulated elsewhere? Looking at my region and county newsletter, nothing at all mentioned about needing helpers and we have lots of keenos and people looking for QG opportunities

browniebeth

Brownie Leader
Staff member
GuiderPlus
I don't believe so. I'm just a volunteer myself, so I've been sharing it where I can to try and help. Do share it if you know people who might be interested, I'm sure the organisers would love to hear from them!

culcheth1

Veteran (100+ posts)
Are you certain that the organisers need them? Surely they would have been publicising the need?
Nothing worse than volunteering for something and then being told you're not needed - really off putting