• Welcome Guest to the new look forum. For more information refer to this thread
Walk on The Wild Side Wellies Challenge Badge

Resource Walk on The Wild Side Wellies Challenge Badge 1

No permission to download

maddyfin11

Beginner (10+ posts)
maddyfin11 submitted a new resource:

Walk on The Wild Side Wellies Challenge Badge - Welly, outdoor, Switzerland themed.

Hi! We are 1st Hither Green Guides and in 2019 we will be 100 years old!

As part of this celebration we will be going to Switzerland on our first ever international camp!!

We are an inner city London group who love the great outdoors!!

We have made this challenge pack -including activities related to wellies, the outdoors and Switzerland. It forms part of the Wellies on tour collection of badges and will be limited to 1000 being made. Last time they were really popular and sold out in...
Read more about this resource...

maddyfin11

Beginner (10+ posts)
Hi! Yes we still have badges. Please send the form and cheque to the address in the pack. I am on holidays for a few weeks but will send them ASAP

NosilaC

Regular (50+ posts)
I'm also about to send in an order for 32 badges - will include a note of my 'guiders.co.uk' name on the order, so you can tie the two up if you need to. Lovely badge & SOO looking forward to earning this at forthcoming sleepover & being able to sew this onto my campfire blanket. The Brownies will absolutely love it...

Hi, thanks for designing such a great challenge and eye catching badge, I’ll be ordering 20 for my Brownie Unit so please can you reserve some for me - don’t want my brownies to miss out! Thanks

maddyfin11

Beginner (10+ posts)
Hi, thanks for designing such a great challenge and eye catching badge, I’ll be ordering 20 for my Brownie Unit so please can you reserve some for me - don’t want my brownies to miss out! Thanks
Hi! Have you sent the form yet? We still have badges. Please can you write "Cuz" on your order form so I know when I have received yours. Thank you!

maddyfin11

Beginner (10+ posts)
We still have badges. I will be taking them to Wellies and Wristbands next weekend so please let me know if you would like to reserve some.

badges may be collected from Wellies and Wristbands (Foxlease) from the science zone - ask for Maddy!