• Welcome Guest to the new look forum. For more information refer to this thread

WANTED! Gingerbread Man challenge badges

Rather a long shot...but does anybody have a couple (ideally 3) of spare 2nd Spixworth Brownies Gingerbread Man Challenge badges kicking around? We have nearly (but not quite) enough leftover stock for all our girls to do on Brownie holiday this July, and 2nd Spixworth have discontinued them now.
They're round, bright red with yellow edging, with a gingerbread man in the middle. Many thanks

Attachments

Hilary240

Beginner (10+ posts)
Rather a long shot...but does anybody have a couple (ideally 3) of spare 2nd Spixworth Brownies Gingerbread Man Challenge badges kicking around? We have nearly (but not quite) enough leftover stock for all our girls to do on Brownie holiday this July, and 2nd Spixworth have discontinued them now.
They're round, bright red with yellow edging, with a gingerbread man in the middle. Many thanks

I have attempted to PM you, but all this posting and messaging is rather alien to me (I did "start conversation" - hope that was right - if not can you tell me how to do this please)
Thank you so much!!

Ladies (and gents?)
I now have the badges I require - HUGE thankyou to Hilary240 for posting then on to me. Girls will have a great time with that.
Very impressed with this forum....my first ever post and such a great result