• Welcome Guest to the new look forum. For more information refer to this thread

We're going on a bear hunt - Congleton, 11th June

bridgetkate

Veteran (100+ posts)
argh i am missing so much that day. im at a friends wedding. but missing the district fun day (organised by my best mate so sorry stephie) knaresborough bed race, bear hunt and a whole host of other events!

Cazbly

Darth Vader (12,500+ posts)
Yup, the joys of Guide camp. Smartie and I may have to go another random weekend day when we find ourselves at a loose end, i.e. not very often!
If you manage to define what a random weekend with not much on is, could you be really kind and share the definition with me?

Just that I think I am like you too and struggling to identify what one of those is.

Smartie

Mod and wearer of many hats!!
Staff member
GuiderPlus
If you manage to define what a random weekend with not much on is, could you be really kind and share the definition with me?

Just that I think I am like you too and struggling to identify what one of those is.
Sure, but if you find out first, let me know!

LFC_dragonfly

Veteran (100+ posts)
By the time you have hunted down all the bears, and had some lunch/tea, there may not ne much time for anything else. But do they have a theatre there? There must be something on!

I wana go!! :(

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

Lynz

Veteran (100+ posts)
I'm interested, but it's only one week before my final PGCE placement finishes, so I'm not sure yet if I'll have too much work :(

ElfOwl

Veteran (100+ posts)
Sounds fun but apart from being too far away, I will be recovering from the Rainbow sleepover I volunteered to help at.