• Welcome Guest to the new look forum. For more information refer to this thread

Wonderland Challenge

susiebev

Regular (50+ posts)
GuiderPlus
Hi yes I am still selling this badge because the demand is still there.
Order when you are ready and pass the challenge on best wishes
Susie

susiebev

Regular (50+ posts)
GuiderPlus
Hi, Can anyone tell me if the Wonderland badge is still available and where I can get it from? Going on pack holiday June 2104
Hi Denise, I am still running this challenge for the foreseeable future. So order when ready and pass the challenge on.
Best wishes
Susie
10th coulsdon guides

susiebev

Regular (50+ posts)
GuiderPlus
Yep still selling these, i just havent had a chance to update the forms date in a very long time. Order when ready and pass the challenge on.
x

susiebev

Regular (50+ posts)
GuiderPlus
Hi Yes still selling these as there's still a demand. I've also amended the front page to say I'm selling until next December and please ignore the date stated on the order form.
Thanks
Susie

susiebev

Regular (50+ posts)
GuiderPlus
Hi
Yep if you are subscribed to "guiders" then you should be able to open the attachments and order using the order form. But if you aren't subscribed to guiders, then email me and I can send you attachments for the badge, or visit www.wonderlandchallenge.co.uk and all forms are on that website.
I have plenty of badges so order ready and pass the challenge on.
Best wishes
Susie

Susie@bespokedesigns.co.uk

susiebev

Regular (50+ posts)
GuiderPlus
Hi
I have just extended the date on the front page to show I'm happy to keep selling these until dec 2017 and review it from there onwards. Hope all enjoy it and pass th challenge on. Best wishes
Susie

susiebev

Regular (50+ posts)
GuiderPlus
Hi I am still selling this badge as it seems quite popular. I will close the thread when i decide to stop selling but that wont be for at leas the next few years.
Thanks
Susie x

LauraOwl

Veteran (100+ posts)
Hi what's the earliest we could get these badges if ordered immediately? Brownies are choosing themes for holiday and this might be a popular choice!!!

susiebev

Regular (50+ posts)
GuiderPlus
If you email me we can discuss options. Literally you can have them within a few days if we correspond as to how. Best wishes Susie X
Email address on the website or order form or maybe even this forum front page. X

susiebev

Regular (50+ posts)
GuiderPlus
Hi
This challenge is still available
Order when ready regardless of the cut off date in the challenge itself. I really must get round to updating the PDF.
Many thanks
Susie

susiebev

Regular (50+ posts)
GuiderPlus
Wonderland Challenge

And now for something completely different, we have taken a different slant on a challenge badge.

www.wonderlandchallenge.co.uk

If you can't view this picture of the actual badge you will need to either log into the site or request it from the email address on the attached PDF

After a century of Guiding I started thinking about time, and being late and then the White Rabbit came to mind. It was then I decided that our theme for camp this year would be Alice in Wonderland and I came up with so many interesting and fun ideas for the camp that I couldn’t fit them into our timetable, and a lot of them were not so easy to do at camp as opposed to a guide meeting.

I then thought that our girls not attending Camp could also enjoy the learning and fun that we have managed to get out of this wonderful book and also achieve this challenge badge at the same time, I then realised that as we have enjoyed so many other challenges in the past few years from guiders across the country we would give back; by creating a fun badge with quirky differences and yet still enough learning.

This timeless classic is still a favourite for the girls and you can let your imagination run wild with a few of these challenges or maybe use these ideas as inspiration to develop others and feel free to put your own parameters on how many challenges you do with the girls before you allow them to have the badge.

This challenge now being extended until December 2019 so to not disappoint those who want to use it over the summer. Please ignore the date on the order form.

Attachments