• Welcome Guest to the new look forum. For more information refer to this thread

Wonderland Challenge

HOTLIPS

Brownie Guider/Div Commissioner
Hi Susiebev, I would like 30 wonderland badges. Please let me know what payment you prefer and how to order the same. Thanks

5th Rhyl Brownies

HOTLIPS

Brownie Guider/Div Commissioner
I can't seem to find the Order Form on the Challenge - am I having a blonde moment or is it located somewhere else. Help ! Really would like these badges for our forthcoming Pack Holiday in May. Thanks

Cordelia

Veteran (100+ posts)
We did this challenge at the end of last year. Our Guides loved the challenge, and the badge itself even more. Would recommend it for all ages. Thanks,

Diwrnod

Beginner (10+ posts)
Badges

I can't seem to find the Order Form on the Challenge - am I having a blonde moment or is it located somewhere else. Help ! Really would like these badges for our forthcoming Pack Holiday in May. Thanks
I too have been unable to find an order form, I would like to order 20 please.

susiebev

Regular (50+ posts)
GuiderPlus
Hi
The order form is on the front page below the paragraph "This challenge now being extended until December 2012 so to not disapoint those who want to use it over the summer."
It is still available and there's also a website www.wonderlandchallenge.co.uk
Thanks
Susie

susiebev

Regular (50+ posts)
GuiderPlus
Hi
Just to clarify regardless the order forms date I am still running this challenge to all sections
Best wishes for the summer
Susie

susiebev

Regular (50+ posts)
GuiderPlus
Hi all we still have plenty of badges so this challenge is still running if you would like a mad term of challenges
Thanks
Susie