Thread: Pack holiday theme - I'm a celebrity get me out of here

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Pack holiday theme - I'm a celebrity get me out of here

I thought this would be a great theme what with bush tucker trials etc.. However I am looking for gifts, pictures, osters to brighten up the hall and have found nothing!

Anyone any ideas? - Thanks

nikifm is offline Aka - Roly Mole and LaLa [= World Chief Guide (1000+) Achievements:
    SocialVeteranCreated Blog entryTagger Second Class10000 Experience Points
    Snake Champion!
    Blog Entries
    Liked 91 Times in 66 Posts

Hiya!
    Yeah this is a great theme - we did it with our girls on pack holiday in September and they loved it!

For pictures and posters, we got lots of printings of animals and stuck them on the walls. Above their beds they also had a small wooden butterfly with their name on which they got to keep at the end. They all got their pack holiday badge at the end.

Have you got your ideas for crafts and things? PM me if you want further ideas etcc [=
    Niki, Brownie Guider, Guide Guider

I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles" - Audrey Hepburn

Liked 16 Times in 12 Posts

For decoration you could use pics of rainforest and australian animals, I normally get small pics for the girls to decorate the programe, menu and other posters that we use, travel agent brochures might be useful for this
    you could name your sixes afer different ones, such as kangaroo, crocidile and koala etc.
    Quita

1st Hove Brownies - http://www.1sthovebrownies.btik.com

To set up an easyfundraising account http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/referral/33176

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Hi I am doing this for my pack holiday licence in feb.

We have a great venue with a indoor rock clibing wall so we are lett ing them have a go on this and placing various stars at different point for them to earn.

We tied it in with the jungle book by giving the leaders and each six names like Mowgli, Sheer Khan ect.

Also were doing a Jungle Gyms asult course where they can earn stars doesn;t have to be hard just balance bean bag on head, relay races in sixes.

Also a great idea I heard was to blow up balloons and put stars in some then let then pop then and collect the stars.

If you are stuck for posters ect I am just cutting out hughe cardboard leaves and painting them green ssticking a few real leafs on them the girls could help with this and the internet has lots of good jungle book printables for free.

For gifts check out baker ross they have lots of Jungle things e.g notebooks, pencils all come in packs of 12 for less than 5

Hope this helps
    Claire

Liked 4 Times in 3 Posts

Hi

Our Brownies are doing the I'm a celebrity theme tomorrow as it is Australia Day on Tuesday. We have decided to build Shelters out of Newspaper, make passports and sing some campfire songs round a campfire but still stuck for more ideas. Could you please PM me with some crafts and games?

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

you could make jelly (prob before your meeting or pack holiday as it will take a long time to set) but put like jelly sweets in it like worms and and bugs you get lots of jelly sweets that look like bugs, i have seen a green one like this at my friends wee brothers birthday party it was a jungle theme and the jelly looked really cool!