• Welcome Guest to the new look forum. For more information refer to this thread

Question? 200 mini rubber ducks?

I need 200 mini rubber ducks in yellow or pink? anybody have any idea of where i can get them - they need to be less than 50p a duck x

Squirrel-Nutkin

The Wicked Witch of the West (15,000+ posts)
your best bet might be poundland type shops? have seen sets of 3 in there before but that was ages ago!

could perhaps write to your local poundland stores and say what you are looking for and asking if there is any chance that they'd be able to source these for you? you never know, you might strike lucky! (as they have access to cash and carry type places for business uses only which the general public just arn't allowed into)

have occasionally seen duck sets in other stores like wilkinsons, but they have certainly been more than 50p a duck there!

failing that - the centenary ducks (3 @ £2), if could be sourced through a depot with some kind of discount could work out an option to consider?

your best bet might be poundland type shops? have seen sets of 3 in there before but that was ages ago!

could perhaps write to your local poundland stores and say what you are looking for and asking if there is any chance that they'd be able to source these for you? you never know, you might strike lucky! (as they have access to cash and carry type places for business uses only which the general public just arn't allowed into)

have occasionally seen duck sets in other stores like wilkinsons, but they have certainly been more than 50p a duck there!

failing that - the centenary ducks (3 @ £2), if could be sourced through a depot with some kind of discount could work out an option to consider?
The centenary ones are too big - need them to make woggles with some girls

Snowy Pink Owl

The Doctor (5000+ posts)
GuiderPlus
I have some ducks from a halloween party that were bought in bulk from some company, will dig them out and see where they were from.

ker-stee

SGP Enthusiast
GuiderPlus
Somone on here was making/selling them, would it be worth contacting them and finding out where they bought them from as they seemed to be using a lot!

Smiley

Guide & SS Guider, Div Guide Advisor
We had a load of duck shaped ball pit balls from home bargains earlier in the year. Don't know how many were in a pack because we shared them between multiply units but I paid rugbynutter £2 for 25 ducks.

Thinking of making rubber duck woggles with our Guides next week and found a lot on ebay of 50 different rubber ducks for £26.99. Was just wondering, when making a rubber duck woggle do you cut the holes in their back and underneath or on their bottoms and their necks?? I now that seems like a very silly question but this whole woggle making business is stressing me out!!! lol