• Welcome Guest to the new look forum. For more information refer to this thread

50 Great Guiding Games book for sale! £3.50

woolly56

Regular (50+ posts)
50 Great Guiding Games book now on sale!!
My Senior Section unit has created this book as a fundraiser - it is an illustrated booklet providing instructions for 50 fantastic games for all sections and it's just £3.50 including P&P!
Sample pages attached so you can see what it's like.
If you'd like a copy please copy the link below into your browser's address bar to pay and provide postage details online. You will receive an automatic e-mail receipt.

https://gocardless.com/pay/70S5MSF9

Attachments

Last edited:

Squirrel-Nutkin

The Wicked Witch of the West (15,000+ posts)
I'm the same as yorkie67 I'm afraid

I've just clicked on link and I don't recognise gocardless? do you accept alternatives like paypal

Hilary

Guide Guider and District Commissioner
GuiderPlus
This is odd as I had never heard of gocardless either but I had no problem paying that way.

Squirrel-Nutkin

The Wicked Witch of the West (15,000+ posts)
I think some people (like me) are wary of using a payment system they've not heard of or used before and that is no reflection on the OP either in any shape or form (its just paypal is something we recognise and know as being ok)

I'm just a little wary as I can't see the usual padlock sign which ensures bank account details are encrypted/safe over internet? have read about gocardless and it sounds like its well used, but I'd still prefer something I recognise

Last edited:

Snowy/Boozle

Veteran (100+ posts)
Further to the above, the website also mentions Direct Debit and that it is secured by the Direct Debit process and asks for sort and account numbers. I don't feel comfortable giving my my bank details on a a Direct Debit form!

Can you not accept cheque or paypal?