• Welcome Guest to the new look forum. For more information refer to this thread

All Things Magical Challenge Badge

piggywig

Veteran (100+ posts)
Thank you to the units that have ordered so far. All orders have been posted that I have recieved up to yesterday 7.5.14.

Ladies The badges have arrived and look amazing, (even if I say myself)
Those that have already ordered I have sorted and will be posting to you in the morning. For those that have yet to order there are still plenty left.
Thank you

Well it's finally finished and ready to go live. This 'All things Magical' Challenge has been organised by Hemlock Castle Guides and Rangers to help fundraise for several trips that we undertaing this year and next. The first one being a trip to Harry Potter Studios in May.
The badges cost £1 each and we will have 500 to sell to start us of. If the challenge is well recieved we will do another order.
We hope you like it and have fun whilst doing the challenge.

Attachments

Last edited:

piggywig

Veteran (100+ posts)
Thank you to the units that have ordered so far. All orders have been posted that I have recieved up to yesterday 7.5.14.

Ladies The badges have arrived and look amazing, (even if I say myself)
Those that have already ordered I have sorted and will be posting to you in the morning. For those that have yet to order there are still plenty left.
Thank you

Well it's finally finished and ready to go live. This 'All things Magical' Challenge has been organised by Hemlock Castle Guides and Rangers to help fundraise for several trips that we undertaing this year and next. The first one being a trip to Harry Potter Studios in May.
The badges cost £1 each and we will have 500 to sell to start us of. If the challenge is well recieved we will do another order.
We hope you like it and have fun whilst doing the challenge.

I am really interested in this challenge, planning on doing Harry potter themed camp for next year. Where can I get challenge info from?
Many thanks Emma

Sparrow1

Guide/Rainbow Leader
GuiderPlus
Just found this, looks amazing!! Do you still have plenty of badges left? Have just emailed my co Leaders to see if they fancy doing this, really hope they do :D

I_am_trouble

Leader in Training
GuiderPlus
My Guides have previously done a Harry Potter camp and loved it. I think this would be the perfect badge for them to do!! Might have to do a little bit of organising with my leaders and see if an activity day is possible! :D