• Welcome Guest to the new look forum. For more information refer to this thread

Best memory of the G2G

laurad82

assistant guide leader
Staff member
GuiderPlus
well bex is the spitting image of one of my mates at uni!!!!!!!

i had a great weekend, my highlight is prob the banking thanks to vogue!!!!!! the campfire was great and i loved then circus stuff that fuzz brought!!!!!
just meating everyone was good!!!!
and to be gonest my journey down is one to remember!!!!!!!!!!!

bryony

Guide and Ranger Guider
Staff member
GuiderPlus
too many to note!

But I really enjoyed the campfire and i enjoyed having time to sit and talk!

beckysmith88

Rainbow and Senior Section leader
I loved the campfire, it really was fab, and like bryony says, just being able to chat was really nice in a great setting! I haven't been to a YHA for years and was well impressed!

bryony

Guide and Ranger Guider
Staff member
GuiderPlus
i know some of us discussed this, but who was most and least like you expected them to be (and i'm thinking personality-wise not in terms of looking like their weemees, because we all know the answers to that one, lol!)

popcorn and han were definitely the least how i expected them to be, and i think bryony and alli the most...! :D
Well Alli was so shy and retiring I would never have guessed who she was from her posts on here! lol! and Fuzz was pretty much how I expected!

I have to say Smartie was more giggly than I expected! And Kook was very quiet!

HollyBlue

Not gone to the dark side; I'm fireside!
my best memory is plotting a dinner to convert the little girls to Rainbows and Brownies, doing their promises and thaking part in the campire songs teehee.... then thinking it might be a little unethical! :D

And Bex's handcuffs of course....

Nutty and Popcorn looked the least like I expected, and Alli and Smartie the most.....

Same here Laura... Bex looked the spitting image of a girl I was in halls with.... kept spotting her out of the corner of my eye! lol!

guiding_bug

Guiding makes the world go round
This weekend was a great example of why I love guiding. I think it's kinda cool how a bunch of people, who met on the net, could randomly meet up and have so much fun!!!

Just a few memoires... Campfire and Jay Jay's sketch and song, chocolate knickers, Chandra & Becky's laughing fits, Popcorn running red lights, Nutty's 'Jenga Expression'

P.S Thanks for the Ranger ideas Bryony .. went down a treat. :D

popcorn finishing her phone call to her children quickly because she was being told off for not being quite and putting her hand up....

bexs handcuffs.....

jim showing bex how to make the handcuffs....

jim

GuiderPlus
enjoyed the whole weekend was great just meeting every one and chatting and every one renewing promise together and camp fire was good even after a few beveys
still of same opinion you got to be mad to be in guiding

fuzz

just fuzz =D
Fuzz was pretty much how I expected!
hehe, was it the chocolate or the lateness in the morning?! i was a bit concerned because i do moan a lot on here so worried that everyone would expect me to be sat in the corner grumbling, lol!

i liked the psychic link we seemed to have that made us just start singing the same song loudly so the others had no choice but to join in (edelweiss!)

bryony

Guide and Ranger Guider
Staff member
GuiderPlus
hehe, was it the chocolate or the lateness in the morning?! i was a bit concerned because i do moan a lot on here so worried that everyone would expect me to be sat in the corner grumbling, lol!

i liked the psychic link we seemed to have that made us just start singing the same song loudly so the others had no choice but to join in (edelweiss!)
lol, must have gone to the same school of guiding! If you sing loud enough everyone will sing to stop hearing you - certainly true in my out of tune case! What I lack in talent I make up for in enthusiasm...

woodyowl

Forum Mod, Guide GIC, Rainbow GIC,
Staff member
GuiderPlus
most - alli, wren - ok cheating on this one, bryony, laura, Jim

least -guiding bug, gadget, fuzz, smartie, ladybird