• Welcome Guest to the new look forum. For more information refer to this thread

Best memory of the G2G

Gadget

Assistant Brownie Guider
most - alli, wren - ok cheating on this one, bryony, laura, Jim

least -guiding bug, gadget, fuzz, smartie, ladybird
what did you expect me to be like? Fuzz said she thought I'd be more 'in your face' but I think that's just coz she was at the other end of the table during dinner!!

Gadget

Assistant Brownie Guider
Oh and Mr Gadget's taking the **** because I've come back with a strange hybrid version of my home accent! I sound very southern today apparently!

fuzz

just fuzz =D
what did you expect me to be like? Fuzz said she thought I'd be more 'in your face' but I think that's just coz she was at the other end of the table during dinner!!
that was anna, not me! although i did miss out on the dinnertime conversation - i'm disappointed, lol!

fuzz

just fuzz =D
well i must be still on a high from it all because i was just brave enough to answer the 'phone when it rang - a very rare occurrence indeed! :D

anna

Veteran (100+ posts)
straight laced and putting jay jay off her food!

oh my other fave bit was when vogue got back from the walk she led of the bank and looked suprised the guiders didn't follow her straight down the bank!

i remember that!!! im sure she actually said mummy has2go now cus hands r up.....
Yes that's what I said and my 8 year old understood. I have not got into trouble at all. Well they did investigate my bag to see if I brought them badges but I gave them Gadgets biccies instead, so they were happy.

laurad82

assistant guide leader
Staff member
GuiderPlus
i know even tho i was knackered when i got in yest was sad that it had ended so quickliy!!!!!

Chandra

Veteran (100+ posts)
GuiderPlus
Sorry I haven't posted earlier! My computer at home is very poorly! I had a fanastic weekend! My best memories are the campfire and renewing our promise!

Oh and before we even started trying to resverse park whilst I was in fits of laughter!! (Becky's fault) - Sorry Polly, Boobook and Jim - not the best first impression but then be thankful I chose a spot away from you!!