• Welcome Guest to the new look forum. For more information refer to this thread

Circus performer badge day

Rainbow wren

Veteran (100+ posts)
Hi all My DD went to lorne on saturday with her brownes for the circus performer badge.
She loved it came home with her face Painted ( by another Brownie they learned how to face paint and practised on each other) and three juggling balls made with tennis balls and balloons and very tired. The leaders said it was a really good day from their point of veiw too.
Just thought I would post it hear as I heard they might be running it again in the furture.

Irish Brown Owl

Veteran (100+ posts)
They have replaced the Brownie Global Day with an extra Circucs Skills Day, so we are off on the 12th Feb and really looking forward to it. Mind you I think the girkls are more excited about going by train!!!

boomtownrats

Veteran (100+ posts)
What a great day for the circus workshop at Lorne. The girls had time at the shop, follow a map to find the letters tsolve the mystery word. C

boomtownrats

Veteran (100+ posts)
Sorry keep pressing the wrong button! A circus skills worshop where we practicsed juggling, plate balancing etc, another workshop on drama,and the last make your own juggling balls and face painting. The grounds of Lorne are mucky so be aware what the girls should wear on feet, nothing sparklely! It was exhausting but great fun for all. Enjoy yourselves on the 12th Feb.

Irish Brown Owl

Veteran (100+ posts)
We had a great Circus skills day at Lorne - very well organised and many of the girls said it was the best trip they had been on!!

Would definately go back for another organised badge day - very worthwhile!

ElfOwl

Veteran (100+ posts)
I am delighted to hear how good all the Circus skills days are as DD is going to the one at Blackland Farm at the end of the month, so I now know she will have a great time.