• Welcome Guest to the new look forum. For more information refer to this thread

daughter moving to westhoughton

buryjo

(Newbie)
GuiderPlus
My daughter is moving to Westhoughton over the summer holidays. Granddaughter is a Brownie - is Westhoughton within Lancashire South?

buryjo

(Newbie)
GuiderPlus
Granddaughter currently goes to an Atherton Pack, but is moving to Daisy Hill, Westhoughton. Do you know who the Commissioner is? My Pack is in Rochdale so I don't have those details.

Saramateeni

multi-tasking and still forgetting...
Oh I think I met her at the sleepover, she was telling me about going on PH with her Nan who was a BO in Bury! (I'm so bad as I can't remember her name, but she was very cute!) :)

I have contact information for my DivC - DC's are currently changing from one to another so bit hectic. PM me. Is she at the Church Brownies or Central Methodist?

buryjo

(Newbie)
GuiderPlus
Hi, my mother is unsure how to PM - can't see how to either unless you can provide me with a contact number so that i can call and speak to you? Amber is at the Central Methodist Brownies with Roberta at the moment, I know it's her last night on Monday but ideally trying to sort this out before all schools break up on Wednesday.