• Welcome Guest to the new look forum. For more information refer to this thread

Face Painter!

Hi all,
My name is Sarah, I am an experienced face painter happy to help Face Paint at any party and event including birthdays, charity events, christmas and summer fairs.

Just thought I'd post my info on here in case anyone needs a face painter at any of there Guiding events! As a fellow Guider I will offer a discount to anyone wanting a face painter :)
I recently face painted for Barwick Rainbows. I did a Brazil theme for their Roundabout the world badge and the girls seemed to love it!
Below is all my info. I am also on Net mums, Yell.com and Facebook if you'd like to see some pictures. You can also contact me on there (Facebook or email may be your best bet!) or send me a PM. Thanks!

My face painting is not just for little ones. I'm also happy to do adult face painting designs at hen do's etc!

I am DBS (CRB) checked, a qualified Rainbow, Brownie and Guide leader and almost a qualified primary school teacher!

I am based in Leeds but have a drivers licence and am happy to travel to venues.

If you or anyone you know ever needs a face painter please don’t hesitate to contact me!

Face paints and glitter are Snazaroo and Hypoallergenic.

Please visit and 'like' my facebook page; www.facebook.com/feathersfacepainting for further info :)

Thank you! x