• Welcome Guest to the new look forum. For more information refer to this thread

G2G3 Dates

Which weekend would you prefer for G2G3?

• April 3rd-5th

Votes: 8 13.8%
  • April 10th-12th (easter weekend)

Votes: 18 31.0%
  • April 17th-19th

Votes: 17 29.3%
  • April 24th-26th

Votes: 15 25.9%

• Total voters

liziwizi

Beginner (10+ posts)
oo-oo-ooo :idea3:idea:idea3:

easter weekend - do it in east kent - come + see me in the Thanet Gang Show on the Sat! :clown: :D

HMSisME

Guide Leder to only disabled unit!
I can only do easter weekend as i have a school holiday that weekend. Other wise I would just have to wait til April to see if I have a weekend off. and normal the closing date has gone by then.

Purpleellen1976

Guide Guider and mad woman
GuiderPlus
I'm going to wait and see which dates it'll be, I've got nothing in the diary yet for any of them so I've not voted (just so you know it's not because I don't care or can't be bothered!!!)

coolandme

Ex-Brownie GiC, Ranger, Tawny Owl
Either the middle two would probably be better for me if I can go, first weekend is end of uni and not sure when I finish and last weekend I'll probably be back at uni and attempting revision! :(

foxy77

Rainbow Guider...still official nutcase
GuiderPlus
I also haven't voted - I'm def. at a wedding the first weekend, but currently free the rest ...well if i'm in the country i'm free! Otherwise I wouldn't be around anyway... hence not voted :)

KatieW

Guide Guider, Nottingham
Staff member
GuiderPlus
I should be able to make the 1st or the last weekend in April, but voted for the last because we will (hopefully) still be playing hockey and the Championship Finals are the 2nd and 3rd weekend. We may have a game on the 1st weekend but not sure yet.

We'll definitely be finished by the last weekend but it depends if I'm working, and if I am if I have any holiday left!

Would love to come along (even though I'm still quite new!) - but could only do the weekends that fall during the easter hols as I work Sat. Mornings during term time (I'm a teacher) so any but the last of the four (24-26th) would be good for me! Have voted for the middle weekend (Easter Weekend) though as I would be the least frazzled that weekend.

Cap'n Gaerlick

Captain Gaerlick of 1st Gaerlick Guide
Sorry but I hope it will not be Easter Weekend. Many people spend that weekend with family, as I do, places are busy and ............................
more importantly - I can't make it that weekend!!!!!!

If it is on a weekend I can't make it, it will give me more time to stitch my badges on my blanket but no chance of doing any swaps "face to face".

Gadget

Assistant Brownie Guider
maybe we should have a weekends i can do thread instead of those i can do, it's all getting very complicated!!! tee hee