• Welcome Guest to the new look forum. For more information refer to this thread

G2G3 general chat

Broken.Owner

Archery Goddess and Moderator
GuiderPlus
lol at you guys!!!!! I wasn't volunteering to organise it!!!! I don't mind though. Go on - sign me up for G2G4 organising! hehe - anyone for excess alcohol, loads of sweets & choccy cake????

Last edited:

shoeshop girl

asst guide and ranger guider, Dist com
GuiderPlus
lol at you guys!!!!! I wasn't volunteering to organise it!!!! I don't mind though. Go on - sign me up for G2G4 organising! hehe - anyone for excess alcohol, loads of sweets & choccy cake????

Yes please all of the above if you need help I am offering

*Runs hides in the corner*

oh god what have i just typed

Smudge

The Doctor (5000+ posts)
I think you just volunteered to help organise g2g4! You know they will rope you in now that you have said that. I love people are volunteering for 4 before we even have info about 3 (unless I have missed something)

sliceofrice

Veteran (100+ posts)
lmao!! brilliant! g2g4 already has 2 organisers! lmao!
nope, no info yet! in fact, we haven't even had our first planning meeting yet! lol! I am yet to meet gadget and dawny, and them to meet me! :p
don't worry, there will be lots of big hype when we do get some info out so that you can't miss it. :)

Broken.Owner

GuiderPlus
OK, i'm gonna annoy the organisers now and say......

"any news for us?"

hehehe - i know the answer is a no really, i just wanted to imagine dawny's face reading it!!!

LFC_dragonfly

Veteran (100+ posts)
OI!!!

You have just spent the whole weekend with me and Dolly, so you have more info about current plans than anyone else (not much more guys, don't get excited!)

Honestly!!! Trying to wind me up. It's just RUDE!!!!! :rolleyes:

Broken.Owner

GuiderPlus
I'm sowwy!!! the thought occured to me and i imagined your face when you saw my post! I just couldn't resist - and obviously neither could you as you rose to the bait!!! hehe

Mandy86

Veteran (100+ posts)
When in April is it? beginning of april would be better for me.. as later on i won't be able to get the time off work.. very busy time of year for us.

Broken.Owner

GuiderPlus
First planning meeting is this saturday evening! during which i may pester dolly and dawny senseless with texts to try and wangle info.

sliceofrice

Veteran (100+ posts)
Gar, you'r a bossy lot ain't ya!
Seriously, as soon as we finialise stuff we will post it up, we're not going to leave ya waiting.
Oh and don't forget it's still *counts on fingers* a good 6 months until April!!! :p