• Welcome Guest to the new look forum. For more information refer to this thread

Question? Guide Performing Arts Badge

Hi, I'm new on here (and to guiding in general). My girls (10 at the moment aged 10-12) have chosen to do their Performing Arts badge this term and I just wanted some ideas of what we could do. I think planning a 'big' performance for parents etc is too much for us at the moment and we only want to spend this half term on it - but thought about doing something for the rainbows or brownie group? Any ideas for short sketches etc would be appreciated!

fenris

fenris
GuiderPlus
It would probably be best to do a series of 'campfire skits' as part of the performance - the 'Macscouter' website has a large collection of classic skits which are suitable for this sort of purpose.

MandiG

Veteran (100+ posts)
GuiderPlus
Our girls are also doing this badge - they are going to make instruments and play them and also make up a dance routine to their favourite music - which also counts towards their music zone badge

Rebecca

Beginner (10+ posts)
let them make up their own short play, dance routine to music youve picked for them?? they could even do things like circus skills etc?