• Welcome Guest to the new look forum. For more information refer to this thread

I need Turkish thern idea

Squirrel-Nutkin

The Wicked Witch of the West (15,000+ posts)
cheats turkish delight?

make up some red jelly in flat square tins (or other suitable tin) and when set, cut up into turkish delight sized chunks... (when I do this with my own kids, I made the mixture using slightly less water than usual so that it makes up slightly firmer than normal)

then just get the rainbows to coat the sides of the jelly cubes in icing sugar and place them in a box they have made/decorated

Squirrel-Nutkin

The Wicked Witch of the West (15,000+ posts)
I thinking doing around the world with rainbow guide is at good idea?
its a great theme... there is even a roundabout themed to this, so it might be idea to do "roundabout" so that the girls get a badge? we are going to be doing roundabout after easter and I suspect we will be doing the around the world one!

yzz

Veteran (100+ posts)
Because I give you idea now. well Turkey One idea what can for uk any idea park from baken beans( jus tin out spell them) as most camp baken Beans I jus thought games in Uk Bean games do union jack flag wonderrainbow alwoan do at check later. Turkey i done scapebook but Turkey holiday photo not come yet. Uk i do guiding I done scape book of me brownies to assisant guider
Are alwon bring food for rainbow guides test different food different country? roundabout badge is good idea around the world got another good idea could assiant guider invited guides over talk about guides what guides do uk just anothe rone idea would if could do rainbow/brownies open day or Fun day better rest guider have another good ideas can Rainbow do bell dance?
It just idea sorry for not be on much but work on this website http://unithelper.terapad.com/
most on news part
right go back do Mama card and mother day card just thinking what good mother day song can put in or mother day poem any idea please.

yzz

Veteran (100+ posts)
Can use the turkish delight idea with our rainbow guide unit please? because know our rainbow guide love to eat can other guider give idea what food do eat around the world please?