• Welcome Guest to the new look forum. For more information refer to this thread

Nottingham GTG

Smartie

Mod and wearer of many hats!!
Staff member
GuiderPlus
miss lette is the localest :p so there!!

And, if i make another compilation CD... if everyone going posts their fave 2 songs, i'll put them all on one disc all shuffled up!

Broken.Owner

Archery Goddess and Moderator
GuiderPlus
um Dolly - i think you need to take a spare pair for Balderick ;)

I like the idea that we all say 2 tunes and then there'll be no argueing!!! (well apart from about taste, but a bit of friendly banter never did anyone any harm)

HanSeeingRed

Bananaface :oD
Staff member
GuiderPlus
Seconded!!!
AND NO Britain's got Talent gumf or Pop Idol or any other talent(less) show horse poop!

Anything from The Enemy, Oasis, Bloc Party, Nickelback, Nirvana, athlete, travis, Killers etc :)

YES!!

Phonics, MGMT, blur, kasabian, kaisers etc

:guitarist:

Broken.Owner

Archery Goddess and Moderator
GuiderPlus
I'll have to have a think. My tastes are very eclectic, so i'll try and stick to the end of the spectrum i think you guys will like too.

Purpleellen1976

Guide Guider and mad woman
GuiderPlus
I don't care - as long as I get a couple of retro hits that is! I'm still thinking about my 2 (NKOTB anyone??? Sam you have yet to complete your challenge)

Smartie

Mod and wearer of many hats!!
Staff member
GuiderPlus
well maybe i can complete it at Notts then! :p if you pick one of theirs as one of your two tracks!

hopelessguider

Veteran (100+ posts)
Hi!

I'm not sure if I'm going to make it:-( Have come back from WINGs feeling tierd and aching from head to toe (was hoping it was just post-camp tierdness, but I now seem to be coming down with a cold as well:-( If I'm feeling better by Friday, I'll be there, but if not, I think i'm better off staying home:-( When do I need to make a definate decision by?

Sarah